Visit and discover Krakow's centrally-planned Socialist district of Nowa Huta, complete with steelworks and houses built in the Renaissance style of the Soviets. This unique project was meant to be a model Communist city, but later came to be one of the centres of revolution and resistance within Poland. During our tour, you will travel back in time in a genuine Trabant automobile to experience the wonders of this one-of-a-kind city. Not only will you discover how the average Pole lived, worked and played under Communism, but stories and anecdotes from your laid-back local guide will bring the "good old days" back to life!
• pick up and drop off from a meeting point or your hotel/apartment
• a tour with English speaking guide/driver in a Trabant car
• visiting Nowa Huta district, Central Square, residential units, steelworks' headquarters, Soviet tank, Lord's Ark Church
• refreshments in a communist restaurant
• transport by a Trabant car
• the company of a local Driver-Guide