If you already have an entrance ticket and you are looking for a comfortable way to get there - look no further. We will pick you up from your accomodation and drop you back off on your hotel's doorstep.
If you do not have an entrance ticket yet, the Museum is putting a certain amount up for sale every morning. However, in this case, we cannot guarantee that you would be able to get one because they are limited.
Everyone willing to visit the former death camp, must follow the Museum's regulations:
- all participants are required to provide their full names and surnames when booking tickets online as well as at the ticket office on site
- a passport or ID card is necessary to collect an admission ticket to the Museum
- entrance may be refused if the name on your entrance ticket does not match the one on your ID
- entrance tickets are not refundable
- the maximum size of luggage/bag allowed to take inside the Museum is 21 cm x 29,7 cm
✅ transportation from Krakow to Auschwitz, from Auschwitz to Birkenau and from Birkenau back to Krakow
✅ English speaking driver/tour leader
❌ admission ticket
❌ food and drinks
Looking for a full package and guide included? Go here.
The default departure time: 7:00 AM
In case you have an entrance scheduled for 10:00 or later, please let us know and we will adjust the departure time so it better suits your needs.
Have you got any questions? Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org